Create a splendid statement to the entrance of your home with the Windsor Wooden Estate Gates. Featuring a combination of smooth planed pressure treated timber coupled with wrought iron style metal infill panels these excellent value 1.8m high double drive gates are strong, durable and attractive making them an excellent choice for the design conscious property owner who does not want to substitute style for security.
Windsor Double Driveway Gates – A Great Timber & Metal Combination
- Handcrafted in the UK by a team of skilled joiners
- Finished with a fine attention to detail
- Available to buy online in a selection of popular sizes
- Pressure treated timber construction provides excellent levels of protection against rot
- Constructed with a mortise and tenon jointed 70mm x 70mm framework together with 95mm x 14mm tongue and groove boards
- Double gates feature 70mm x 54mm and 44mm x 44mm bracing to the rear face to provide added strength and rigidity
- Attractive wrought iron style infill panel is zinc plated and powder coated black
- Hinges, fittings, posts and accessories are sold separately
Pick the gate size you need to order using the menu at the top of the page. When making your choice please remember that the sizes listed refer to the actual width of a pair of Windsor Wooden Driveway Gates. It does not refer to the opening into which they will fit. We have not made any allowances for the space needed for the hinges, latch and posts. If you are unsure what size to order please contact us now for assistance.
Have a query about the Windsor 1.8m high Timber Estate Gates?
If you have a question regarding this product feel free to contact Garden Gates Direct now by calling us on 0844 804 5577 or email email@example.com. Alternatively fill in our online form and send us a message here.
We also have lots of useful information pages online so why not take a look at our order guide, buyers guide and FAQ`s to see if the information you require is listed or if you would prefer a little help installing the gates we suggest you have a read through the pages detailed below.