With a visually appealing shaped profile the Manor Arched Metal Railings will add a magnificent feature to any existing boundary wall. Constructed using quality materials these traditional wrought iron style railings feature solid steel frames and infill bars to provide strength and durability whilst the ball top finials ensures a timeless design detail that will blend with any modern or traditional style of property.
Manor Ball Top Shaped Metal Railings - Timeless Wrought Iron Style
- Arched metal railings are suitable for any residential environment.
- Manufactured to high standards using solid steel components.
- Provides additional height to boundary walls thus helping to improve privacy and security.
- Built with a 25mm x 10mm framework and 12mm infill bars.
- Supplied with a fitting pack that is compatible with timber, metal and brickwork.
- Manor arched metal railings are painted with a black primer finish and must be painted with at least 2 coats of exterior grade paint before you install them.
- 622mm (reducing to 455mm)
Confused about ordering sizes? For more details on sizes please refer to the measuring guide or for general queries take a look at the frequently asked questions. Alternatively to speak to us prior to placing an order call us now on 0844 804 5577, send an email to email@example.com or fill in our online enquiry form and one of our friendly staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.