Suitable for many residential driveway applications the Drayton Shaped Top Wooden Estate Gates will add charm and character to the entrance of your property at a price you can afford. Featuring a traditional arch top design these timeless wooden driveway gates are handmade in the UK using pressure treated softwood to ensure optimum levels of protection against the elements whilst the sturdy mortise and tenon jointed frame work provides great levels of strength and rigidity.
Available to buy online in a range of sizes the gates can be installed with the high point in the centre for a traditional look or may be fitted with the low point in the middle for a more individual appearance.
Drayton Shaped Top Wooden Gates Specification
- Timeless arch design will suit any style of property
- Handmade in the UK by time served joiners with many years experience
- Constructed using pressure treated Scandinavian Redwood
- Available to buy online in a choice of sizes
- 70 x 70mm outer framework with mortise and tenon joints
- 95mm x 14mm tongue and groove infill boards
- 70 x 54mm & 44mm x 44mm rear bracing prevents sagging and twisting
- Drayton timber double gates are suitable for automation (modifications may be required)
- Supplied with a smooth planed finish ready for painting or staining
- Hinges, fittings, posts and accessories are sold separately
- Centre: 1800mm (71”)
- Side: 1500mm (59”
Pick the size required using the drop down menu at the top of this page. Remember that the sizes stated are the physical width of a pair of Drayton Wooden Estate Gates placed side by side. It does not refer to the opening size into which they will fit into. We have made no allowance for the additional space you will need for the hinges and fittings.
Confused about ordering Drayton Timber Estate Gates online?
If you are unsure what size to order or would like to speak to a member of staff prior to placing an order online call Garden Gates Direct now on 0844 804 5577 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively you can find lots of useful information within the buying guide, order guide and frequently asked questions pages. For help and advice on installing the gates why not take a look at the pages detailed below.