Constructed using pressure treated timber the Drayton Wooden Estate Gates are truly amazing value for money making them a great option for the budget conscious property owner looking to purchase a set of high quality wooden gates at a price they can afford. Featuring simple and timeless design the Drayton design features a chunky mortise and tenon jointed outer framework combined with rear bracing to provide strength rigidity and durability whilst the vertical tongue and groove cladding creates an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
Drayton Timber Estate Gates – Suitable for any Driveway Entrance
- Adds charm and character to any residential entrance
- Provides privacy and security at a competitive online price
- Hand crafted in the UK to an industry leading standard
- PEFC certified pressure treated timber construction
- 70mm x 70mm mortise and tenon framework provides strength and stability
- Drayton gates are clad with 95 x 14mm tongue and groove boards
- 70 x 54mm & 44mm x 44mm diagonal bracing provides additional support
- Drayton estate gates are suitable for automation
- Finished to a smooth planed timber surface
- Hinges, fittings, posts and accessories are sold separately
Pick the gates you require from the list of options within the drop down menu. When making your selection please be aware that the sizes stated are the actual width of a pair of Drayton Estate Gates placed side by side. No allowance has been made for the additional space you will need for the hinges and latch. If you are confused about ordering sizes please contact us for assistance.
Have a question about the Drayton Wooden Estate Gates?
For impartial help and advice please call Garden Gates Direct now on 0844 804 5577 and we will be happy to be of assistance. You can also email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message here and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
You may also find the answers you are looking for if you refer to our comprehensive buying guide, ordering guide and FAQ`s section or if you need help with installation click the links below to find out more details.